Jo - Education
- Ph.D. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Glasgow, July 1998.
- B.Sc. (Honors) Applied Biological Sciences, University of the West of England, July 1993.
- 2009 – Present Co-founder, President, IO Rodeo Inc, Pasadena, CA.
- 2007 – 2009 Lab, Science and Technology Administrative Coordinator, Windward School, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2004 – 2007 Postdoctoral Research Scientist, University of California Los Angeles, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Los Angeles, CA.
- 2001 – 2004 Postdoctoral Research Associate, Childrens Hospital Oakland Research Institute, Oakland, CA.
- 1998 – 2001 Postdoctoral Research Scientist, NASA Specialized Center of Research & Training (NSCORT) in Plant Gravitational Biology and Genomics at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC.
- 1997 – 1998 Postdoctoral Research Assistant, Yale University, Department of Biophysics and Biochemistry, New Haven, CT.